Discretionary Trading Internship
Join us to work alongside, and learn from, Market Wizard Brian Gelber and some of the brightest minds in the industry as a member of Gelber Group’s Summer Internship 2018. This fast-paced and demanding role requires a demonstrable ability to execute viable solutions to complex, open-ended problems.
Gelber Group’s 8-week trading internship begins with a 2-week collaborative classroom session covering basics of liquid capital markets, the various ways in which Gelber engages these markets, and the tools and technology that link us to the markets. Once you have grasped these market concepts, you will begin developing and implementing strategies to execute trades in live markets, risking real money. The ability to trade real money is an experience you will not find anywhere else in the industry.
· Live trading experience
· Knowledge and exposure to diverse trading systems and markets
· Access to seasoned managers and traders
· Networking with peers
· A sophisticated understanding of the industry
· Working towards a BA/BS in a top undergraduate program
· Superb problem-solving skills
· Comfortable in a complex, fast-paced, and highly technical environment
· Decisive risk taker with competitive drive
· Passion for the financial markets